12.21.2008

Santa Claus came to Provo early!

Okay. So. This was the funniest thing I have seen in a very long time. So funny, in fact that I drove around the block like 3 times cause I couldn't get enough. I had to take a picture. Santa Claus and his little elf helper are standing outside of the MTC protesting. Now, I don't think it's funny they are mocking the Mormon church...I don't agree with that at all. I just think it's funny that it's SANTA. I've seen the normal protesters with the crosses and the signs of Jesus, but this was just out of this world. Only in Utah.

4 comments:

Jessie Mae said...

HAHA thanks for the laugh! I can't believe they would do that and even with those awesome costumes on..haha

Meredith said...

Ha! That's pretty funny. I lauged. Anywho, thanks for the primary advice! Man, I thought "what the heck am I going to do?!". I laughed when you said you took them on what I like to think of as guilt trip walks! Genius!

Andrea said...

That is indeed awesome.

Meredith said...

We have the same anniversary?!? Did you just get married?!?!? Yea for same anniversaries!

 
Designed by Lena