8.10.2008

Happy Birthday Josh!

I decided to go out with Josh for his birthday. He wanted to go to this club in Salt Lake called Babylon. So...off we went. I haven't been to a club in forever...and my feet and thighs are reminding me that the heels probably weren't such a great idea. This pic ---> is of Josh and his boyfriend Mikey. I <3 them. They are so much fun and super cute together. I'm so glad one of my besties has found happiness! I met this guy last night as well...He is a UPS driver and something happened to him and he got burned really badly...so we decided that we should take a picture of our jacked up arms. Haha I totally thought it was an adorable idea. Even though he wins hands down.
Since I quit the job where I got to work with Josh and see him everyday, we haven't really hung out very much. Again, this is due to me becoming "that girl" who ditches her friends for a man.

I love how everytime Josh and I take a picture together, I try to look happy, and he tries to look seductive. I really do miss my friends at home, but the couple I've met here in Utah make it so much easier to cope without my Michigander friendys! Josh is definitely one of the sweetest people ever. Plus, he's easy on the eyes. That was yesterday...today though, I got so bored, I scoured top to bottom. But my place is super clean now. yay! aaaand only 12 more days til Jay is back.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena